Q: How's Chicago?
A: Chicago is fabulous! Technically, I live in the suburbs and I don't go to Chicago a lot but I LOVE it here. I love it more and more everyday. The weather turned from lovely 70s to freezing last week but it's okay because I have friends to keep me warm! :)
Q: How's your ward?
A: My ward is actually a branch which is the equivalent of a baby-sized ward. Due to our size, we are all really close. It's not hard to get most of us together to do something on the weekends. Generally, each Sunday, we decide what we are going to do next weekend. When asked today, one of the guys said, we should not make plans this weekend and go on dates instead. Apparently we were taking up his prime dating time! That's how often we are together.
Q: How's work?
A: Work is good. I like my job though it is challenging. Unfortunately, I think I tell you all more about the challenges than the good parts. The thing I don't like about my job is that I am kind of doing two jobs. The program that I am in requires me to do "homework" which I don't enjoy. That will be over in a couple of months though and I can concentrate on one thing.
Q: What do you do?
A: I buy clothes. I work in an office and I buy clothes. When you go into a store, somebody had to decide what merchandise to put in the store. I am one of the decision makers. Okay, well, I am an assistant to the decision maker. Ultimately, my buyer decides on the product but she often asks for my opinion. I am training to eventually have her job.
Q: When are you coming to visit?
A: I am not coming until Christmas but you are all welcome out here! I don't think i would recommend the winter though. It's pretty cold.
Any other questions?
1 comment:
You're coming to visit on Christmas!
Post a Comment